- Pennington Team
- Practice Areas
- Administrative Law
- Business Transactions and Litigation
- Employment Law
- Environmental Law
- Family Law
- Government Affairs
- Healthcare Law
- Insurance Defense
- Insurance Regulatory
- Intellectual Property
- Land Use
- Local Government Law
- Medical Malpractice Defense
- Products Liability and Toxic Torts
- Professional Liability Defense
- Real Property Transactions and Litigation
- Water Law
- Government Affairs
- About Us
Pennington P.A. is a nationally recognized Florida law firm with offices in Tallahassee and Tampa. For more than forty years, Pennington has provided high-quality, effective legal services and government relations representation to businesses and organizations throughout Florida as well as in other states.
Based at the center of Florida government in Tallahassee, Pennington is a full-service, independent law practice with broad expertise in numerous areas including Administrative Law, Business and Corporate Law, Environmental Law, Insurance Defense and Insurance Regulatory, Intellectual Property, Products Liability and Government Affairs.
The firm has the depth of talent, experience and resources to provide solutions to the most complex legal or regulatory issues. Yet, Pennington's lawyers and consultants provide clients with the accessibility and responsiveness usually associated with smaller firms.
The firm has an "AV" rating in the national Martindale-Hubbell Legal Directory – the highest rating possible based on a firm's professional qualifications and ethics.
At Pennington, P.A., you will not hire just an attorney or a consultant – you will work with a team. The firm is organized into practice groups and uses teams of attorneys, special consultants, paralegals and support staff to coordinate effective legal and regulatory representation.
While the firm's mission is to provide high-quality legal and professional services, we insist that those services be delivered to clients in a prompt, efficient, cost-effective way. That same dedication to excellence and efficiency is in full force when Pennington represents clients before the Florida Legislature, Cabinet, and state and local government agencies. We have a depth of legislative and regulatory experience that only a firm rooted in Tallahassee for the past four decades can offer its clients. Our attorneys and special consultants – including former senior legislative staff, cabinet affairs staff and senior management regulators - are able to effectively influence government policy through strategic legislative representation.
From our broad legal expertise to our continual consideration of client needs, our full-service practice is devoted to providing the best possible legal and government representation to businesses and organizations throughout the state and nation. No matter what the issue, you can rely on Pennington, P.A. to provide sound expertise and superior service.
Pennington’s mission is to provide high-quality legal and professional services in a prompt, efficient, and cost-effective way.
In the Community
Both as a team and as individuals, Pennington, P.A. is proud to donate time and talent to support organizations in the communities in which we live and work, including:
- America’s Second Harvest of the Big Bend
- American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers
- Angel Flight Southeast
- Board of Governors for The Florida Bar
- Challenger Learning Center of Tallahassee
- Children’s Home Society
- Ducks Unlimited
- Florida Board of Bar Examiners
- Florida Smart Justice Alliance
- Florida State University Public Interest Law Center
- Florida State University Alumni Association Board
- FSU Law School Board of Visitors
- Guardian ad Litem
- Legal Services of North Florida
- LeMoyne Center for the Performing Arts
- Leon High School Foundation
- Maclay School
- Manna on Meridian
- March of Dimes
- Mercy Flight Southeast
- National Wild Turkey Federation
- Ronald McDonald House
- Seminole Boosters
- South Tampa Family YMCA
- Special Olympics
- Tallahassee Bar Association
- Tallahassee Bar Legal Aid Foundation
- Tallahassee Chamber of Commerce
- Tallahassee Community College Foundation
- Tallahassee Economic Development Alliance
- Tallahassee Downtown Improvement Authority
- The Able Trust
- The American Heart Association
- The United Way